Boy Dies After Playing ‘fainting game’ With Friends

 

 

MARYLAND/U.S.A –

 

 

 

A boy died over the weekend after playing the “fainting game,” which led to significant oxygen being cut off to his brain.

 

According to the boy’s mother, Tua Muai and his friends had been playing the game Friday afternoon in hopes of cutting off oxygen to the brain to obtain a high or rush.

His mother found the 12-year-old unconscious shortly after and called 911.

He died at the hospital.

Tua, who was in sixth grade, was described as a child who loves football and has a “zeal for adventure.” His father had passed away a year and a half ago. He has six siblings.

Also known as the “choking game” the dangerous stunt was generally spread through word of mouth and involved groups of two or three people participating in it.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *